Sunday 15 April 2012

C O L O R . B U G . R E V I E W

My new Kevin Murphy COLOR BUG arrived! 


I used it for the first time last night on mine and my friends hair and was really pleased with the result!
My hair is dark brown so I was very sceptical about the colour result on my hair, but I was actually really surprised!


My friend has dark blonde hair and the colour result on her hair was really stunning, it looked great! The chalky powder can be quite messy to apply - but I found the colour so easy to wash off my hands and any excess chalk easily brushed off our clothing! 


The instructions included are easy to follow and I would definitely recommend a spritz of hairspray to lock in the colour result!


I bought my Colour Bug from Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kevin-Murphy-Color-Bug-Coloured-Shadow/dp/B006E0KXV6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334503247&sr=8-1





No comments:

Post a Comment