Sunday 22 April 2012

STEP INTO STYLE @ E.B.A.Y

Never underestimate the power of ebay.


It was my sister who started my ebay shoe obsession. Every other week a parcel containing beautiful shoes would arrive for her and I would always be amazed when she told me she had purchased them from ebay. I was always even more amazed by the price!
Just click the "Fashion" category on the ebay home page, followed by "women's shoes" and away you go!
Theres always so much choice and you will be amazed at what you can get for your money! My personal favourites are the copy-cat Christian Louboutins with the signature red soles.


It depends what your style preferences are. I always like bright, quirky shoes or shoes that are very, very glittery! So here are a few of my favourite finds that will definitely be filling up my online basket: 




No comments:

Post a Comment