Sunday 29 April 2012

.FAVOURITE FRAGRANCES.

What are your favourite fragrances? & why do you love them?I have a favourite fragrance "Top 3" . Signature perfumes I always find myself buying again and again. I love to wear a perfume that receives compliments, that makes me feel sexy and a perfume that smells so unique that people can associate with it with MOI.

One of my favourite perfumes is elle by YSL, Yves Saint Laurent.
I first noticed this scent while visiting a friend in Dubai. Here I noticed that all the majestic Arabic women drifiting by were leaving behind delicate wafts of floral and Freesia. My friend explained that elle by YSL is very popular with Arabic women and that was the beautiful fragrance I was discovering.....

"Being stuck in airport, you always end up buying perfume and sunglasses.." Lexa Doig


elle by YSL makes me feel sophisicated, sexy.. with heart notes of Raspberry and Jasmine, fading into base notes of musk, patchouli and cedar, even after a long day elle manages to leave your skin smelling beautiful and exotic..                                                                   

"elle Shocking the new addition to the elle range Unpredictable and like no other, elle is the essence of femininity at Yves Saint Laurent. elle is the embodiment of a unique, modern-chic style. Liberated in her choices, rich by her contrast, strong through her contradictions, the elle woman lives her passions to the full, without exceptions and without concessions. elle fulfils all her desires..."


Hypnotic Poison by Dior is another beautiful fragrance.

"The mystery of Dior's legendary forbidden fruit lives on in a magical, modern philter that blends femininity with boldness. "

I am ALWAYS getting complimented on this orietnal vanilla based fragrance. Heavenly enough to wear through the day- yet also seductive enough to wear through into the night. If you have not already bought or experienced this fragrance then I really urge you to test it. Some of my friends find the vanilla scent in this fragrance far too over powering, but I love it as I like wearing something that will get me noticed and lasts throughout the day. This fragrance still smells gorgeous after a long hard shift at work and the patients are always complimenting me on the perfume.
"A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting." Christian Dior

Vivienne Westwood is one of my all time favourite designers, so this fragrance is perfect for those who love the sexy sophisticated designs from the lady herself. Alluring and enchanting this fragrance is so feminine and oozes vintage glamour. The bottle looks beautiful on my dressing room table too and I love the orb lid!                                                                                       "Boudoir, a chypre-floral fragrance for women, is present since 1998. It is dedicated to a feminine and strong woman, with accentuated sexuality. Just like a boudoir, the fragrance defines a private and intimate space, charming and seductive, while touching the woman's skin, neck and decollete..."

No comments:

Post a Comment