Monday 9 April 2012

BOURJOIS, BELLE BELLE!

Ever since I can remember I have always been obsessed with make-up!
I love to experiment with different shades and styles, vintage eyeliner flicks with deep red lips is one of my favourite looks :)
Bourjois is number one cosmetic range. I look the pretty Parisian feel of the products, and the colours are so sweet and adorable.

I thought I would do something lovely and share all my favourite BOURJOIS products with you. Cos I am nice like that :)


Liner Pinceau is the liner i swear by to create those seamless flicks. The thin brush is perfect for applying colour close to the lash line and I find that this product lasts for hours!
In the past I have used eyeliner "pens" but find the nibs too thick for delicate lines and the liquid doesn't always flow well.
All in all, my all-time favourite make-up brand is the brilliant Bourjois! Once recommended Bourjois by a neighbour after admiring her volumtulous....lashes, I have never looked back!
The Little Round Pot Blush is perfect to achieve sweet shimmery cheek bones. I usually use "Rose Frisson 54" to automatically brighten up a dull complexion. The pot and the dainty brush that comes included are perfecting for popping in even the smallest of cluth bags! There is a great choice of shades to choose from ranging from pretty pastel pinks to perky peaches and cocoa browns.



CHOCOHOLICS BEWARE: Delice de Soleil is a beauty must- have! The powder contains cocoa bean & orange blossom extract and the scent is simply divine! The mineral formula ensures even coverage and a healthy looking natural tan too! The bronzer looks great combined wih a few sweeps of colour from the Little Round Pot! The bronzer also works on most complexions! I always make sure I have a little fix of this in my bag!



I adore Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation! It also smells heavenly and is made using a vitamin-rich fruit therapy formula, aiming to boost the complexion and reduce the look of fatigue! The formula contains pomegranates, litchi fruit and goji berries - definatley helping to provide your 5-a-day!
I love HMF as my complexion is always flawless and my skin always oozes a healthy glow - just what the product aims to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment