Sunday 1 April 2012

Vivacious Vinylz


Nothing brightens up a plain, dull wall quite like a funky decorative wall vinyl!
Having experminted with some Banksy style vinyls in the past, I have found the concept rather addictive!

From quotes and sayings to space ships and animals, I guarantee there is a vinyl out there for everyones taste and preference!


Banksy Teddy Girl & Girl with Balloon.
Plus- map of the world
(in my boyfriends apartment)

For great wall Vinyls I recommend searching ebay and having a look on http://www.yourdecoshop.co.uk

Below is a host of my favourite ideas :)
















Seriously, I am addicted! The Stag pieces are my faves! I have always wanted a metal stag head to adorn the wall space about my bed or fireplace- but these can be pretty expensive, so a Stag vinyl does just as good a job!




No comments:

Post a Comment