Saturday 7 April 2012

FELIX LARHER

Once used as an excuse to just be able to put photos of boobs in my AS level art work, Felix Larher is one of my favourite fashion photographers.


Felix Larher is a french-born artist who began his photography in around 1994 while living in London.


His work is always sexy, fun and playful. The colour and contrast always fierce.


Have a flick through his magnificent website and you may even see some famous faces appearing amongst the brilliant shots!





I have scrolled through endless shots of fun and frolics to bring you some of my faves. But I urge you to check out the site yourself. The models are gorgeous and the stories the photos represent are genius! Parties, orgy's, mischief!


Larher has the most amazing ability to make even the most boring scenario seem look a cat walk show!


Claudia Schiffer + The Pink Panther



A fresh-faced Kate Moss

I love this picture I have also stood on that exact spot outisde of the Moulin Rouge in Paris. The two models look fab, I love her dreads!








 Taylor Momsen from the Pretty Reckless



www.felixlarher.net

No comments:

Post a Comment